We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate or partly experienced professional to join our Consulting team. We are seeking an ambitious candidate who is eager to work at an energy industry consultancy. You will be responsible for the delivery of research and analysis on our consulting projects, adding significant value to our clients’ businesses and participating through the project cycle (including primary research and analysis, report writing, client meetings and presentations).
The successful candidate will be bright, energetic, and with a keen intellectual and commercial curiosity in the global gas and energy industry, though no previous energy experience is necessary. The role requires you to be numerate with an analytical and diligent approach, hard-working and with good attention to detail. Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively within varied project and client teams are also important.
In return we will provide high quality development opportunities and mentoring to help you grow your skills and build a career with us. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging, capital intensive and commercially innovative gas and LNG industry projects in the world today. Gas Strategies services a global client base and works closely with our clients in their offices and onsite as well as from our London base. The successful candidate will embrace the opportunity this affords.
Some of the core elements of this role include:
- Gathering and analysing data and information (quantitative and qualitative analysis)
- Contributing to consulting project delivery (throughout the project life-cycle from business development to client deliverables)
- Producing and presenting client reports and presentations
- Participating in client meetings and business development activities
- Establishing and developing client relationships
- Maintaining and developing in-house proprietary models and data
- Developing subject matter or consulting process expertise
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the gas and LNG industry’s most experienced practitioners and the world’s largest and most exciting organisations.
If this opportunity is of interest and you fit the profile described, then please send an email with your CV and a covering Letter (describing your suitability for this role, why you want to work at Gas Strategies and your strengths and capabilities) to the HR manager using the email link provided.