Tea, coffee, refreshments and pastries will be available during the morning, mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks. Lunches will also be provided at the venue throughout the duration of the course, please let us know as soon as possible if you have any particular dietary restrictions. Breakfasts and evening meals are not included, unless otherwise stated.
This introductory four day training course gives you a thorough grasp of the LNG industry; covering the evolution of LNG, the entire value chain from upstream to markets, supply and demand, contracts and pricing.
Delivered by Gas Strategies’ industry experts through a combination of highly interactive lectures, group discussions, exercises and e-learning, the course is designed to engage with and challenge your understanding of key themes including shipping and storage, structuring an LNG project and contractual drafting.
On completion of the course you will be have acquired a strong understanding of the fundamental components of global LNG and its place within the wider energy industry. You will come away fully equipped to make informed business decisions that drive your business forward in a commercially successful way.
Benefits of Attending
- Global overview of the LNG industry and LNG economics with first hand, real-world examples
- Delivered by commercial advisors and industry experts with a broad range of LNG experience
- Gain insights from practical and real-life examples
- Structured to encourage discussion, interaction and knowledge transfer
- Quality networking with industry professionals from around the world
Who Should Attend
- Those looking to further their understanding of the LNG Value Chain
- Anyone working along the LNG Value Chain
- Energy and gas related professionals
- Professional services executives