- Eni makes gas and condensate discovery offshore Ghana
- FERC issues FEIS for Venture Global’s proposed 20 mtpa Plaquemines LNG plant
- ExxonMobil to invest USD 100 million in lower-emissions technologies
- Cheniere earnings dip despite higher loaded LNG volumes in Q1
- EDF LNG traders quit to join Mercuria
- Angola’s president sacks Sonangol chair due to fuel crisis
- Uganda launches second round of bidding for five exploration blocks
- Axpo signs long-term capacity agreement with German LNG Terminal
- Shell launches new LNG terminal in Gibraltar
- National Grid announces capacity offer for Grain LNG terminal for 2025
- Italian premiere voices opposition to Poseidon gas pipeline landfall
Our three titles – LNG Business Review, Gas Matters and Gas Matters Today – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review seeks to discover new truths about today’s LNG industry. It strives to widen market players’ scope of reference by actively engaging with events, offering new perspectives while challenging existing ones, and never shying away from being a platform for debate.
Gas Matters digs deep into the stories of today, keeping the challenges of tomorrow in its sights. Weekly features and interviews, informed by unrivalled in-house expertise, offer a fresh perspective on events as well as thoughtful, intelligent analysis that dares to challenge the status quo.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today cuts through the bluster of online news and views to offer trustworthy, informed perspectives on major events shaping the gas and LNG industries. This daily news service provides unparalleled insight by drawing on the collective knowledge of in-house reporters, specialist contributors and extensive archive to go beyond the headlines, making it essential reading for gas industry professionals.