- Shell ‘selling stake in Abadi LNG plant’ – reports
- US achieves 13 consecutive months of net gas exports – EIA
- Trump U-turn over Jones Act waiver
- Pembina caps Jordan Cove spend after fresh regulatory delay
- Centrica lifts first Cove Point LNG cargo under swap deal with Tokyo Gas
- US House of Representatives pass symbolic Climate Act
- Pavilion Energy completes Singapore’s first commercial ship-to-ship LNG bunkering operation
Our three titles – LNG Business Review, Gas Matters and Gas Matters Today – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review seeks to discover new truths about today’s LNG industry. It strives to widen market players’ scope of reference by actively engaging with events, offering new perspectives while challenging existing ones, and never shying away from being a platform for debate.
Gas Matters digs deep into the stories of today, keeping the challenges of tomorrow in its sights. Weekly features and interviews, informed by unrivalled in-house expertise, offer a fresh perspective on events as well as thoughtful, intelligent analysis that dares to challenge the status quo.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today cuts through the bluster of online news and views to offer trustworthy, informed perspectives on major events shaping the gas and LNG industries. This daily news service provides unparalleled insight by drawing on the collective knowledge of in-house reporters, specialist contributors and extensive archive to go beyond the headlines, making it essential reading for gas industry professionals.